Welcome to our Network
We welcome your facility to the Northwest Renal Network (HealthInsight ESRD Alliance - Network 16), and look forward to working with you and the rest of your staff. The mission of the Network is to promote optimal dialysis and transplant care for kidney patients in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington.
Please see the information below to learn more about the process of joining your facility with our Network.
|Pending CMS Certification:|
- Complete the New Facility Application
- Complete and return the New Facility Information Form to the network via
- Fax: 206-923-0716
- Review the online Facility Orientation and Resource Packet
- Sign up for NHSN
- The Network will notify you when you can begin signing up for CROWNWeb access
- Keep the Network updated on your facility's certification status
|Upon Receiving the CMS Certification Letter:|
- Submit the following documents to the Network immediately upon receipt of your CMS Certification letter:
- The Network will send a welcome email to the listed Facility Administrator that includes a link to the Facility Orientation and Resource Packet