Welcome to our Network
We welcome your facility to the Comagine Health - Network 16, and look forward to working with you and the rest of your staff. The mission of the Network is to promote optimal dialysis and transplant care for kidney patients in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington.
Please see the information below to learn more about the process of joining your facility with our Network.
|Pending CMS Certification:|
- Complete the New Facility Application
- Complete the New Facility Information Form
- Review the online Facility Orientation and Resource Packet
- Sign up for NHSN
- The Network will notify you when you can begin signing up for EQRS CROWNWeb/QIP access
- Complete a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) - with pending CCN
- Keep the Network updated on your facility's certification status
|Upon Receiving the CMS Certification Letter:|
- Submit the following documents to the Network immediately upon receipt of your CMS Certification letter:
- The Network will send a welcome email to the listed Facility Administrator that includes a link to the Facility Orientation and Resource Packet
- Sign up for our ESRD Network Blog Posts. The blog provides information for ESRD facilities including important dates, product recalls, and CROWNWeb information
- Contact the Network with any questions. Please also review our Network website, which has valuable resources for providers and patients.
Page Updated 06/26/2020