On November 9, 2020, the CMS data system ESRD Quality Reporting System (EQRS) replaced CROWNWeb.
- CROWNWeb to EQRS - Summary of Changes New as of 11/10/2020
EQRS/CROWNWeb Links and Support
- NW16 One-on-One Phone Appointments
- MyCROWNWeb: General EQRS/CROWNWeb information and training |
- EQRS/CROWNWeb Login
Applying for EQRS CROWNWeb/QIP Access
- Applying for a new HARP Account
- Applying for EQRS CROWNWeb Account Access
- Applying for EQRS QIP Account Access
CMS Forms 2728, 2746 and 2744
Once a 2728 or 2746 form has been submitted in EQRS/CROWNWeb, only the QualityNet Help Desk can make changes
- ESRD Medical Evidence Form 2728: Medicare eligibility and Registry form for all ESRD patients.
ESRD ICD-10 Codes | 2728 Frequently Asked Questions
- ESRD Death Notification Form 2746: Notifies CMS of the death of an ESRD patient.
- CMS-2744 (Annual Facility Survey): Captures facility, treatment and staffing data for the survey year.
- Admit and Discharge Reasons - New as of 12/02/2020
- EQRS Quick Reference Guide - Admissions and Discharges New as of 11/10/2020
- CMS EQRS Patient Admit/Discharge Guidance New as of 09/21/2020
- Acute and Recovered Function Patients in EQRS
- Reporting Foreign Visitors in EQRS
- Reporting Lost to Follow-Up Patients in EQRS
Updating Patient Attributes/Attribute History
- Updating EQRS Patient History New as of March 2021
Page updated December 2, 2020