Become a member of the Patient Advisory Council
Northwest Renal Network Needs YOU!
Seeking Candidates for: Patient Advisory Committee (PAC)
What is it?
- An active committee of seven (15) ESRD patients who volunteer their time to inform the Network and its Board about the needs of patients
- Designed to help Northwest Renal Network identify common patient concerns, problems and educational needs
What do we do?
- Help Northwest Renal Network identify common patient concerns, problems and educational needs
- Focus on issues that affect patient care and quality of life
- Empower fellow patients to be involved in their healthcare
What are we?
- From all treatment modalities and transplant
- Willing to commit two years as a member
- Able to attend quarterly telephone meetings and one yearly face to face
- Have access to a working telephone and email
- Outgoing and open communicators
If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity, please contact:
NORTHWEST RENAL NETWORK
For a list of web site resources compiled by the Network Patient Advisory Committee, please see Useful Web Sites for Patients.
If you can't read any of these documents – see the Plugins page for help.
Page updated December 7, 2017