COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus)
During the current COVID-19 emergency, Comagine Health ESRD Network 16 is fully staffed, and business operations are not interrupted. If you are a patient or facility with a concern about COVID-19 please dial our ESRD Network COVID-19 Helpline.
24/7 ESRD Network 16 COVID-19 Helpline - 1 (800) 368-5804
KCER (Kidney Community Emergency Response) Coalition – www.kcercoalition.com
The Kidney Community Emergency Response (KCER) Program provides technical assistance to End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Networks to ensure timely and efficient disaster preparedness, response, and recovery for the kidney community. Also included on the site are resources for emergency management preparedness and response for individuals, patients, staff and organizations.
Disaster Planning Resources - Providers
- Preparing for Emergencies: A Guide for People on Dialysis (English)
- Prepárese para Emergencias: Una guia para personas en diálisis (Spanish)
- Patient Emergency Identification Card (PDF)
- Clamp & Disconnect: "How to Get Off a Dialysis Machine in an Emergency Evacuation" (PDF)
- Emergency Diet Plan
- 3 Day Emergency Diet Plan - Spanish
- Network's Role in an Emergency
- What Can Chronically Ill Patients Do to Brace for Natural Disasters?
If you can't read any of these documents – see http://www.nwrn.org/viewers for help.